cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RowleyHouse
Advocate

Sports day pass vanished

Bought a sports day pass offer on the 29th January. The pass has since been removed from my account and today was the day I was planning to use it. Effective I am now £9.99 less without the pass. Please reinstate the pass.

Additionally there are no phone lines for the TV issues and the live chat system doesn't work. The link reopens the live chat page but no window to wait and chat to an advisor. 

Please re-add the package to my account.

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@RowleyHouse 

This is a customer to customer forum so we won’t be able to help with your account. You’ll need to get in touch with staff, which you can do using methods in my signature.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @RowleyHouse 

I am guessing the Day Sports Pass is missing from your online account under My Membership ?

The reason i am asking is that when using a Day Sports Pass you sometimes have to start it on a PC, smartphone, Tablet before going watching on your main playback device such has your television.

If the Day Sports Pass has disappeared from under My Membership on your online account, then only NOW live chat can assist you.

Maybe try a different internet browser when clicking on the live chat online button.