cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports at 20 for 6 months.

I want to take advantage of the offer for the now sports at £20 a month for 6 months but when ever I select it it says we can’t seem to apply your voucher. In the help it says it might be to do with billing but I can’t change my billing details it simply gives me a link to my bt. The offer is not available through my bt so is there a workaround for this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

BT TV customers who have a NOW bolt on package where they pay directly through BT are not eligible for this NOW offer.

You need to speak to BT TV for any deals.

If you haven't got a NOW Sports package with BT TV, then there is ways around it but it would mean managing two separate accounts and logging in and out of devices to swap between accounts (which is a little messy and a pain plus you won't have access to live TV recording from the BT TV Guide for Sky Sports).

If it was me i would contact BT first to see if they can do you some sort of Sky Sports deal.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

BT TV customers who have a NOW bolt on package where they pay directly through BT are not eligible for this NOW offer.

You need to speak to BT TV for any deals.

If you haven't got a NOW Sports package with BT TV, then there is ways around it but it would mean managing two separate accounts and logging in and out of devices to swap between accounts (which is a little messy and a pain plus you won't have access to live TV recording from the BT TV Guide for Sky Sports).

If it was me i would contact BT first to see if they can do you some sort of Sky Sports deal.

redchiz1
Champion 2

And good luck with that. As far as I can see NOW directly via BT is overpriced, commits you to a contract and offers are not available.  😕

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I’ll not be giving bt even an extra penny!

redchiz1
Champion 2

The USP of NOW on BT is that it is available via the EPG on the BT TV box and is recordable. But you do pay premium prices for that. 

I wonder if you could set up a separate account with NOW using a different email address and see if you can access their offers directly that way? But not if you are already subscribing directly via BT to a particular package, obviously. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah I’ve ended up just setting up a new account with now to get the better rate 

redchiz1
Champion 2

Cool, enjoy!  😎