Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Month Membership 6 month rolling

Hi there, hope you're ok.
I wonder if you can help please?
I have received an offer for Sports Month Membership @ £25 month for 6 months (then £33.99 month).

It states that i can cancel at any time but i just want to check that it means i can cancel WITHIN the initial 6 month offer, and that i don't have to wait until the 6 months have elapsed.

Does anyone know the answer to this please?

I have tried the 'live chat' button but that does not appear to work, no matter what browser i use (not a good start eh?!).

Hope you can help.

All the best,

Leemus.

12 REPLIES 12
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Yep you can cancel anytime when you want, so for example if you want the offer for one month only then cancel during the first month etc etc.

youdoodle-2021-04-08T14-57-27Z.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have joined and paid my money but the Sky Sports channels on my Talktalk TV box do not coonect.

I get sent to the page to join!

No contact telephone number, email or chat line what is that all about?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Doesn't connect.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It IS strange that there doesn't appear to be a simple way to actually TALK to anyone at 'NOW'.

I cannot even get the 'Chat' button to fire up.

Kind of puts you off joining.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I agree VERY frustrating

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you gone into the NOW App on your TalkTalk box and signed into the My Account section on the box under the App and not trying to watch Sky Sports from the main TalkTalk TV Guide ?

If under your My Account > Manage Account > My Membership whilst logged in on here does it shows your Monthly Sports Membership (not Mobile Sports Membership that doesn't work on the TalkTalk box).

Then if the Sports Membership is showing on your online account, then sometimes starting watching on a PC, Tablet, smartphone will trigger the Sports Membership, then jump back over on your TalkTalk box.

With regards to getting in touch with NOW, use one of the communication methods from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes it worked when I went into the Apps and picked NowTV

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have got into Sky Sports through the NowTV App but having watched an hour of Masters golf it now has switched off and will not re-connect.

Is there a problem with NowTV currently?

My internet connection is fine and can run other applications.

Not very good value for money if the this is normal.

I have had Sky Sports previously through Talktalk who now have passed it over to NowTV.

What is going on?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried unplugging the power to your TalkTalk box and Router for a minute to see if that fixes the problem ?