cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
moon111

Sports Membership

Hi My friends are always getting great offers for sports membership but for some reason, the cheapest offer for me is £26.00. i have been with Now for some time, so was wondering is there a reason for this. Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@moon111 

The offers change all the time. What does your account offers show you?
https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers

It’s also been noted that other browsers or even clearing the cookies and data will give you different offers.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@moon111 

That’s the problem. Now reward the people most likely to leave, so you need to become one of those.

Look to see when your Sports renewal date is, and between now and a couple of days before that, at times you aren’t going to be using your Sports membership, Cancel it.

Then when you want it again, Uncancel it. (It’s very easy to do that, in the same place you Cancel).

Now will notice you cancelling, and start making progressively better Retention offers to you.

When you see one low enough to deserve your custom, accept it.

Rinse and repeat in the month the end of the retention offer is scheduled for, and so on.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it.
Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now.
That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.