cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports Deal

I received an email from Now on 23rd Sept saying that there was a 3 month offer, which was available until 3rd October. Having clicked on the link, it is saying a I need a Code. No Code was provided in the email and I cannot find any details. Is there a deal and what is the code or where can I get the code from? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There is currently a 3 month for £25 per month sports membership offer on the NOW website.

Or was your email a better monthly deal?

If your email was a better monthly deal then when you click on the link see if under your URL Internet address bar if there is a code at the end.

Usually if the voucher code is embedded on the URL link it will either start with NOW or SM.

If you do see this code copy it down and enter it next to the monthly sports membership where it says "apply voucher code". 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

There is currently a 3 month for £25 per month sports membership offer on the NOW website.

Or was your email a better monthly deal?

If your email was a better monthly deal then when you click on the link see if under your URL Internet address bar if there is a code at the end.

Usually if the voucher code is embedded on the URL link it will either start with NOW or SM.

If you do see this code copy it down and enter it next to the monthly sports membership where it says "apply voucher code".