cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports 8 month pass not showing after 10 working days

I bought the Sports 8 month mobile deal a while ago, last year even, and I still can’t see the deal on my account.

The email confirmation confirms I bought the membership but it still hasn’t shown up after over 10 working days. 

Not sure if I’m missing something or if there is an issue. Any help would be great, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people have reported this.

If there is nothing showing on your online account and didn't receive the 8 months Sports Mobile Membership freebie that came with the Day Sports Pass deal after 10 days on the same account you purchased it on.

And the NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store doesn't let you watch either Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News which are the five channels out of eleven Sky Sports channels permitted with a Mobile Membership on your phone.

Then get in touch with NOW live chat clicking on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

A few people have reported this.

If there is nothing showing on your online account and didn't receive the 8 months Sports Mobile Membership freebie that came with the Day Sports Pass deal after 10 days on the same account you purchased it on.

And the NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store doesn't let you watch either Sky Sports Premier League, Action, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News which are the five channels out of eleven Sky Sports channels permitted with a Mobile Membership on your phone.

Then get in touch with NOW live chat clicking on the green chat online button from this link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Out of curiosity, when you go to My Account > Bills & Payments whilst on here.

Do you see the Day Sports Membership bill charge ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,

Thanks for your replies,

I do see the Day Sports Membership charge, yes

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

If there is no Mobile Sports Membership under My Account > My Membership on here and it's been more than 10 days from the date of your Day Sports Pass bill, then get in touch with NOW live chat.

I am sure i read that other people over on Twitter had this problem and NOW live chat sent them over either an 8 month voucher code or live chat automatically added the 8 month Mobile Membership to their accounts whilst web chatting.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps ,

just used the NOW live chat and had the deal reset, should now (hopefully) work in 10 working days.

Thank you for you help!