cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports £20 per month for 3 months offer

I'm trying to get the current £20 a month for 3 months offer on Sky sports so I can watch the UEFA Nations League games. I've tried several times today on different devices but the offer won't apply to my account. The T&C's state existing customers without a current sports pass should be able to get it. I don't currently have a sports pass so I'm not sure why it isn't working, can anyone help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you manually apply this code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click the green apply voucher button next to the Month Sports Pass.

This code was embedded in the url link to the website offer. 

SPMPWD5NHSFH

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

What happens if you manually apply this code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers and click the green apply voucher button next to the Month Sports Pass.

This code was embedded in the url link to the website offer. 

SPMPWD5NHSFH

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps, I tried that and it has worked! Thanks very much for your help Cat Happy

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

Glad the code worked for you👍👍👍.

I don't know why nowtv don't post their codes under their discounted offers to help customers like you where the link doesn't work and might also reduce traffic on their overly busy chat service (at the end of the day you still got to pay for the discounted offer on your account).