cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sports 10 month package

Can you tell me are you offering a refund/ extension for the package because of the suspension of the football season because of the Coronavirus.

4 REPLIES 4
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You won't get anywhere on a customer forum, go onto Live chat and ask the questions. 

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I am trying to find an answer for this as well, but you can't speak to anyone and the live chat button doesn't work!
I don't want them to turn around at some point and say you didn't contact us and you have had acess to the chanels in the meantime so there is nothing we can do...

I did receive the following email, but no real info on the link as yet. they might just be a bit slow to react..

Hi Tony,

Like you, we were all looking forward to watching the upcoming Sky Sports fixtures and events. We recognise that it is a fast-moving situation and we are working at speed to ensure we continue to deliver for all of our customers. A number of sporting events have been postponed due to COVID-19 (Coronavirus), but we still expect to be able to show these when they are rescheduled.

As more information becomes available, we will continue to provide updates to all of our NOW TV customers, and will update the latest fixture information at nowtv dotcom / updates as it comes in.

Thank you for your patience in these uncertain times.

The NOW TV Team

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi it’s Toby by the way all I want to know is, just like in football is extra time allowed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I would put a block on your credit card. Sky are not dealing with the Sports situation properly. They cannot provide live football etc - therefore they should refund or offer credit notes proactively.