cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gerry1000
Observer

Sport Mobile Month Membership

Hello, just wanting to know if this offer  "Sports Mobile Month Membership includes Sky Sports Premier League, Action, NFL, Racing and News" really does include all premier matches? Thanks for you help.

5 REPLIES 5
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gerry1000 

To answer your question about the premier league, in the UK it’s split between Amazon, BT and Sky, so unless you have all 3 then no you won’t get every game.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
gerry1000
Observer

Thanks, I understand the split between the 3, but as for the Sky exclusive matches, are they all viewable on a Sport Mobile Month Membership? I only ask because I wasn't able to watch the Liverpool v Brentford match yesterday on a Sport Mobile Month Membership and am wondering why not?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@gerry1000 
Are you talking about the “red button” games?

If so then you need a full blown month membership. And also relevant device.

Otherwise any game that is on Sky will be on NOW.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/now-features

Got a Sports Membership, and one of the devices listed below? You can access extra channels on selected sports events using Bonus Streams, including additional EFL matches and F1 Race Control.

• Amazon Fire TV Edition – all supported models
  • LG and Samsung Smart TVs – all supported models
  • Amazon Fire TV – 2nd gen (2015), 3rd gen (2017)
  • Amazon Fire TV Stick – 2nd & 3rd gen, 4K, Lite & Basic Edition
  • Apple TV – 4th gen or later
  • NOW Smart Stick or Box
  • Roku boxes and streaming players
  • YouView box
  • PS4, PS5
  • Xbox One, Xbox Series X & S

When a Bonus Stream is available, you'll find the option at the bottom of your NOW app homepage. Don't worry if you can't see any Bonus Streams right now – they'll appear automatically by the time the event starts.

You can't watch Bonus Streams with a Sports Day or Mobile Membership. NOW Boost features, including full HD and 50 frames per second, aren't available on Bonus Streams.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @gerry1000 

The Brentford v Liverpool games was on Sky Premier League channel, but was the one off Junior commentary.

Was you seeing this ?

Also this website link below is useful for what live PL games are on Sky or BT Sports or Amazon Prime.

https://www.live-footballontv.com/live-premier-league-football-on-tv.html 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Almost all the Premier League games broadcast by Sky.  However there are situations such as the last day of the season where games are on different channels, but you will be guaranteed one of them will be on Premier League channel.

Games broadcast by Amazon and BT won’t be included. However for games not broadcast live there is often a full re-run of one on Saturday evening along with 30 minute highlights of all the other games taking place on a weekend.