cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Special offers that aren’t so special

Today I received a special offer for sky cinema at £8.99 a month instead of £11.99 well this is the second time this has happened I don’t want it but guess what I don’t have to do a thing as they have already added it to my account bloody cheek I prefer to use vouchers the email said my voucher was coming to an end soon well it’s not not until the 16th of September I don’t consider that soon as today is only the17 th of August they did the same thing with my entertainment pass as you will see in my previous entry I am on the verge of cancelling the lot and going elsewhere.

all I want is to be able to be able to buy my passes as and when I want as this is the premis they sell nowtv on but I think this sending out special offers thing is just a sneaky way of keeping a grip on you.

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Redacting any PII, can you please post the email here so we can see it?

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User 

First of all I've not been so lucky to have received any emailed offers for a very long time !!

Secondly I am surprised that your offers have been automatically applied to your account !!  As with the few emailed offers I have received in the past  ( and no longer receive )  Have always required me to apply them to my account and activate.

So I am very interested to learn if this is a new way that Now Tv are giving offers and If this is happening to others ?

I would be very happy to receive some offers but only with the option to take it and apply it myself