cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Special Black Friday movie & entertainment bundle

I want to buy the year cinema and entertainment pass but when I click on "buy pass" its takes me to the screen where all my passes are listed and nothing happens, it goes no further, I can call CS as there is NO number (GRRR) please help!! 

2 REPLIES 2
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Now TV have now admitted that if you have a running Pass of any sort, you won’t be able to get this offer. Try cancelling any existing passes you have, and then try again.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Be aware, if you cancel a Pass yourself it only cancels the auto renewal at the end of it's current period. The Pass will still be deemed as Active until then, so you are still likely to miss the BF deals. To cancel them immediately (Instant Cancellation) you will need to go through NOW TV folks via Live Chat and request it. They can do it in a matter of seconds.  Then the BF deals should appear (worked for me yesterday). Live Chat is quite onerous and time consuming as you are dealing with an India based call centre (think TalkTalk if you've ever had the misfortune of needing to use their customer service). It would be much quicker if it was UK based but you can still get the result.  You just have to be prepared to do the hard work. Not very client centric really.