cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snatch redeem doesn't work

I have tried to apply a snatch two month free entertainment pass and it hasn't worked. Wondering if anyone could help
41 REPLIES 41
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have a snatch code which is clearly dated December 31st 2017 for 50% off a sports months pass.

I went to apply this code today September 2nd 2017 and its not working.

I have been told on live chat it has expired September 1st 2017.

No offer of help.

No desire to gain a customer

No interest to see picture of this code and therefore act to help out.

Poor service Now Tv.

As a customer i can only go by what date i am sent, please try and show some understanding instead of alienating customers.

Note to LEON in customer services who closed the livechat as i was typing the paragraph, not everyone can type a hundred miles an hour LEON.

Unhappy Charlotte !

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

According to this article about the snatch prizes the 50% Sports Pass expired on the 31st July, where the cinema pass offer is valid until 31st December.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks, but the Live Chat on NowTv, of which i have the transcript, Lawrence says the code expired September 1st, so just 12 hours ago according to him.

The code was recognised as valid just 3 days ago on wednesday but i didnt want to start the months pass until today for the Formula One so when i tried i suddenly got the error message.

Shame theres so much confusion over this, i even have a picture of the code and date.

It must be a sports code as it worked on wednesday so its all a bit of a mess and i cant believe im the only one affected sadly.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User

If it is clearly marked on your snatch prize code that the 50 % off the month sports pass is valid until the 31st of December, then perhaps take a photo or screen shot of the date and send an email to NowTV on the link page below.

https://help.nowtv.com/contact-us/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for that, i will do, i offered to send the picture to the person i spoke to on  live chat but he just said to contact snatch which i have, just going around in circles ! 

Have attached snatch code image in case any helpful people from Now Tv are watching

EDIT: Couldnt see anywhere to attach image of code and dateproof date now tv code.jpg

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Just close thread please, its obvious no one from Now Tv are bothered to help out customers, will never use you again.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Tell me about it, I had about 5 of the movies/entertainment passes. Why on earth would I only be allowed 1 like it’s some sort of free trial? NowTV gives these things out for free with the boxes anyway, and what if a household has multiple boxes? Does that mean that the passes can’t be used, even though the customer has already paid? Absolutely pathetic.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User it means you can only use 1 of the snatch passes. It doesn't mean you can't pass them on to friends.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Wrong, you can only use a specific type of pass once every six months. Meaning if you have a snatch pass and the last time you redeemed one was 6+ months ago, you’re all set to apply another. Bit silly considering they’re 2 month passes, but hey ho.
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User well well if you want to disregard terms that is your look out. However, you won't have any redress when you have issues.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.