cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Snatch code not working

@Starbright

Maybe try different internet browser when applying the voucher code, also have a read of this help guide article linked below.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/win-now-tv-prizes-with-snatch

If you are still struggling, then open the link page and click on the contact us button highlighted in green which will open a secondary page where you can speak to a live chat advisor.

Highlighted

Snatch now tv vouchers

Im currently using 2 voucher codes from Snatch.
However I have 3x cinema and 2 x kids that ive snatched aswell.
Can these be used on my account as they say 1 per user on the terms.
Or am.i living in false hope created by Now tv and Snatch ?
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Snatch now tv vouchers

@Kev4164 if it says one per user that is what will apply. I hope you didn't snatch them off someone who could have used them. I don't see how either company has given you false hope. You chose to play snatch and chose to snatch items. One way round is to cancel and ask chat to deactivate this account. You then ask your better half to set up an account in her name she can use two of the codes. Finally the remaining codes you gift to folk as a present, you can ask chat when they expire.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Highlighted

we have 4 now boxes around the home and have 2 accounts controlling them aswell as the ipads on them we are maxed out and at the moment both accounts are vouchered up till October with stuff so it would be churlish to deactivate them
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Promotional offers are exactly what the say on the tin. In accordance with their terms and conditions!

In all honesty I think it's disrespectful to openly discuss how to get around a restricted promotional offer on the service providers forum.

• TV 1: LG 65UH770V | Software: v05.30.65 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • TV 2: LG 43UH668V | Software: v05.50.55 | OS: webOS v3.3.4 • All TV's: NOW TV app v4.7.25 | Post Processing Features: All disabled  • ISP: Virgin Media@100Mbps | WIRED NETWORK: 1Gbps | NAS: Synology DS212+ •
0 Thanks
Highlighted

Won a movie pass through snatch

Hi I won a 2 months now tv pass on snatch and it wont let me apply the voucher to my account. ☹️
0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Won a movie pass through snatch

@Mattyalicia

Welcome to the forum. If you've already claimed a 2 month movie pass through Snatch in the last few months it won't let you claim another one, more info on the offer on this help page

If that doesn't apply to you though then click on the green Contact Us button near the bottom of that help page and you'll be able to go onto live chat who should help you get the code working.

0 Thanks
Highlighted

Snatch code

I have a snatch code which is clearly dated December 31st 2017 for 50% off a sports months pass.

I went to apply this code today September 2nd 2017 and its not working.

I have been told on live chat it has expired September 1st 2017.

No offer of help.

No desire to gain a customer

No interest to see picture of this code and therefore act to help out.

Poor service Now Tv.

As a customer i can only go by what date i am sent, please try and show some understanding instead of alienating customers.

Note to LEON in customer services who closed the livechat as i was typing the paragraph, not everyone can type a hundred miles an hour LEON.

Unhappy Charlotte !

0 Thanks
Highlighted
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Snatch code

@charliechuck

According to this article about the snatch prizes the 50% Sports Pass expired on the 31st July, where the cinema pass offer is valid until 31st December.

Highlighted

Re: Snatch code

Thanks, but the Live Chat on NowTv, of which i have the transcript, Lawrence says the code expired September 1st, so just 12 hours ago according to him.

The code was recognised as valid just 3 days ago on wednesday but i didnt want to start the months pass until today for the Formula One so when i tried i suddenly got the error message.

Shame theres so much confusion over this, i even have a picture of the code and date.

It must be a sports code as it worked on wednesday so its all a bit of a mess and i cant believe im the only one affected sadly.

0 Thanks