cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Snatch redeem doesn't work

I have tried to apply a snatch two month free entertainment pass and it hasn't worked. Wondering if anyone could help
41 REPLIES 41
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User if you ever have trouble applying a pass it is best to go on to chat. There is a link in my signature.
Please take a moment to click thanks or marked as solution if this answered your question. I am a community contributor and pop on when I can.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, I have been playing the game Snatch, where they have been offering 2 month codes for entertainment and cinema as their prizes. I have received 3 of these sky cinema codes, however not one of these codes can be redeemed. How do I go about redeeming these when the options have now disappeared?

Also snatch have already stated that all codes recieved will be able to be redeemed however they are saying I cannot buy a pass right now, yet I was allowed to redeem a kids pass and entertainment pass. Any help would be appreciated.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for getting in touch with us. The Snatch promotion expired on March 31st so unless you have codes emailed to you with an expiry date past this point then the codes may have expired. When you got the codes they would have had a date to use by so unless that date hasn't past it would be too late to use them.

Can you advise what the expiry dates of the codes are?

Cheers

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

This is incorrect! I have spoken to snatch ad live chat team who spoke to management and the deals with Snatch are still going! Now TV are looking extremely incompetent and look like uncaring, poor service providing liars with this wrong information being provided!

@Benjjy1 go onto live chat saying your codes aren't working, if they give you ptoblems saying its finished insist on management getting involved who will tell the agent that snatch offers are still continuing and they'll replace the codes for you.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Well @Anonymous User

The information we have from our offers team is that the offer ended on March 31st if this has changed we have not be advised of this. But contact live chat anyway.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hi @Anonymous User

Thanks for the response! I have 3 codes with the use by date as the 1st of May, so I was hoping to use them. However there's just no option to redeem a code for the sky cinema pass.

when I got into contact with snatch support, they had suggested I came straight here to figure out how to do this.

Is there any way I can redeem these codes any other way? Snatch has said multiple codes can be used for one package. Thanks in advance.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Nowtv have told me today that you can only redeem one snatch code per nowtv account according to the snatch terms...which is rubbish as I've already redeemed three. If it was the case that you could only redeem one code Snatch wouldn't allow multiple wins of the same item
Anonymous User
Not applicable

i have brought a two month cinema pass on ebay the code wont work the bloke i got it from said it is because i redeemed a snatch code for sky sports i havent had sky sports for ages he said tell you the code does not work and deactivate the code and give me a new one is that right 

SeeMoreDigital
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User wrote:

...he said tell you the code does not work and deactivate the code and give me a new one is that right 

Hi @Anonymous User

Unless you've purchased your NOW TV voucher pass codes from an authorised vendor/seller, I can't imagine that NOW TV are obligated to help you.

Cheers