cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Smart stick with preloaded entertainment pass

Hi, 

I recently bought a now TV Smart Stick which came with 2 months of entertainment pass included. I connected the device to my TV and followed the onscreen instructions. I was instructed to go to Nowtv.com/tv on my phone or laptop and enter the code on the TV screen to redeem the 2 months pass. On the TV it said this was all done and the set up was finishing up. However when I try to watch anything (Game of Thrones) it tells me to start a free trial and after 7 days it's £7.99. Where has my two month pass gone? I spoke to Live chat and they disconnected twice. 

1 REPLY 1
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you checked towards the top of the screen page under My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here to see if there is a link saying vouchers waiting for you, with a link to redeem & start the 2 month entertainment voucher on your account ?

If there is no link showing, maybe go into the NowTV stick App under the My Account section to check the account email address used on the stick, matches the account details when you check your passes on the NowTV website.

Otherwise give live chat another go.