cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Skysports pass offers

Hi all, as there's no Live Chat or anyone to contact Now, messaging here... I'm considering starting up Skysports again via Now, but am no way paying full price if I did, and especially not now while there's no live sport! Does anyone know where to get decent discount voucher codes?

I'd usually msg Now and they'd provide a voucher code for 3 or 6 month, eg 15.99 a month

thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I would guess as soon as Sports comes back to some sort of normality, there will be some good deals floating around.

I read an article the other day, that Sky have taken a massive hit in profits and a big loss in sports subscribers since the Coronavirus pandemic.

So you would think they will need to offer attractive prices to entice sports customers back.

Best deal if have found from an official NowTV Authorised seller is a one month sports pass bundled with a NowTV stick for £20 at B&M Home Bargains (though to be honest i haven't been looking hard to track down NowTV sports pass offers because it's pointless at the moment with no live sports).

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Screenshot_2020-05-05-12-38-20.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for trying to help - I'm amazed, too, they aren't offering any discount voucher incentives to get us to buy new Sky Sports Monthly Passes! I'm an existing customer and can't even speak to anyone at Now, and they aren't answering Tweets or DMs either... it's just not worth paying £33.99 a month when there's no live sport!