cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotty92
Scholar

Re: Sky sports

So have I, keep your eye out it seems they are being sent now.

£20 a month for 10 months cancel anytime

0 Thanks
Aries
Scholar

0 Thanks
Aries
Scholar

@gavs82008 You’re wrong. I paid £200 up front, for 12 months. 

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aries 

You need to explain how you got that, because the only offers I’m seeing is discounted monthly rates for x amount of months 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
Aries
Scholar

“I need to explain that”? I beg your pardon? Firstly, I don’t have to explain anything. Secondly, I’ve been labelled a liar pretty much here by @JayG81  and also you stated “how Aries worded the deal was wrong”, “However in no shape of form is it £200 up front.”.

Ive proven you both wrong by uploading a picture. An apology wouldn’t go amiss!

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aries 

What I am meaning is that other forum members will probably want to get the same offer so it would be helpful if you could explain how you managed to get it.

Apologies for being a bit rude or blunt.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
JayG81
Scholar

@Aries  I honestly thought you were talking rubbish based on what the live chat said. You obviously weren’t. Therefore, I apologise. Sorry mate 👍

0 Thanks
Aries
Scholar

Absolutely no problem, thank you for the apology. 

Try the following link, you’ll get the options of the £20 per month, or £25 per month with boost. 

Keep refreshing the page, until it changes with the £200 per 12 months offer

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning

Aries
Scholar

0 Thanks
Aries
Scholar

You should then see that offer..