cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Scotty92
Scholar

Sky sports

Guys can anyone advise when customers usually get offered a reduced sky sports pass monthly subscription?

I’ve been offered £25 a month for the footy season the last few years but not sure when they offer this to existing customers 

thanks

scotty

23 REPLIES 23
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aries 

You need to explain how you got that, because the only offers I’m seeing is discounted monthly rates for x amount of months 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Aries
Scholar

“I need to explain that”? I beg your pardon? Firstly, I don’t have to explain anything. Secondly, I’ve been labelled a liar pretty much here by @Anonymous User  and also you stated “how Aries worded the deal was wrong”, “However in no shape of form is it £200 up front.”.

Ive proven you both wrong by uploading a picture. An apology wouldn’t go amiss!

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Aries 

What I am meaning is that other forum members will probably want to get the same offer so it would be helpful if you could explain how you managed to get it.

Apologies for being a bit rude or blunt.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Aries  I honestly thought you were talking rubbish based on what the live chat said. You obviously weren’t. Therefore, I apologise. Sorry mate 👍

Aries
Scholar

Absolutely no problem, thank you for the apology. 

Try the following link, you’ll get the options of the £20 per month, or £25 per month with boost. 

Keep refreshing the page, until it changes with the £200 per 12 months offer

https://www.nowtv.com/month-boost-returning

Aries
Scholar

You should then see that offer..

Stoney35
Scholar

I tried the link but it says its only for customers who have received the email..

So frustrating that all customers dont get offered the same deals.

KH
Mentor

I received the email and managed to get the 12 months for an upfront payment of £200

Bibble71
Advocate

Many thanks for that, you’ve saved my season!  I got set up in no time.