cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports

Hello all

So i recently paid £34 for sky sports monthly pass but now a offer of £25 ( for 3 mnth) has came out. 

But obv I cant get it as, even if i cancel the current one i believe it will still be valid obv for the full month up to my next payment date ( 15 august), but then what if the offer isnt out still by then?

Is this the age old case of companies giving preferential treatmemt to new customers?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Where do you see this offer ?

Is the offer under Exclusive Offers for You, towards the top of the screen page under My Account > Passes & Vouchers section, where i can't find anything on the NowTV website ?

Would have thought the offer is for 3 months at £25 per month going on a previous recent offer and not £25 to cover 3 months.

Also, would have thought if you take up the 3 months for £25 per month offer it would automatically kick in on your next due payment date, where you have mentioned the 15th of August.

if you want further clarification, then maybe try live chat (use the green chat button on this link below).

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Shnapps mate

No i just seen it online

But you think it might kick in after my next pay date. That would be ok yes. N how do i see again?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Are you sure it's not an old offer which has expired, where i couldn't find any current Sports Pass offers on NowTV website ?

Have you got a link ?

Suppose you could try the offer or voucher code, which if still active should kick in on the 15th of August, based on the information you have provided.

Also, see if cancelling your existing sports pass, to see if NowTV offer you a retention offer deal.

When cancelling and asked for the reason say " i can't afford it".

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Is this the age old case of companies giving preferential treatment to new customers?

No, because these offers also apply to existing customers.  Check when the offer expires.  Also if you are paying full price, you can often cancel and apply the offer immediately. It will start when your current month ends.