cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports upcoming deals?

Hi does anyone know if there some offers on sky sports coming up soon thank you 

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous User
Not applicable

There's one running at the moment, up until 23:59 on Monday 26th August - the 10 month season ticket, which is for ALL of the sports channels, NOT just football:

https://www.nowtv.com/home/existing

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

I don’t know about ‘running’. As far as I can see, it’s stumbling from crisis to crisis, and falling flat on its face more often than not.

If you go for this, make sure you get it. £199 is a lot to have floating in the ether....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB 

I'll let you know tomorrow, as I'll be attempting to buy it then!  My current pass and deal expires today...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@RoyB 

Actually, it appears that my previous pass must have expired at some point this afternoon as, when I settled down to watch the Liverpool v Arsenal game about an hour ago, I was confronted with a screen saying I needed to buy a pass first to be able to watch it!  So, I quickly went up to my PC, selected the season pass, purchased it, and rushed back downstairs to watch the game.

I am pleased to report that it all went smoothly for me, thankfully, as I would have been really annoyed had I experienced problems whilst the game was in progress!  Now to go and watch the second half...

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Good news! Looks like NowTV have addressed at least some of the issues with this Pass now, then.

Giving them time, perhaps, to concentrate on untangling the knots with the Tesco Vouchers scheme....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.