cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports season pass

Hi there,

i had had an email about the sky sports football season pass for £199. Offer was available until 26th Aug 2019. It's the 15th Aug today and when I try to purchase the offer it tells me it’s no longer available. Anyone else having this issue?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have exactly the same problem which is very frustrating. I’ve tried numerous times and different ways to buy the pass - also tried to ask via the help pages which haven’t worked. Please can you sort it out Now TV!

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

This Pass has been problematic from the start:-

Some people told they are not eligible;

Some eligible but unable to buy it;

Some able to buy it but it looks like it failed, so they try again and wind up paying twice or more times;

Some able to buy it, but not able to watch it.

The duplicate payments have now been refunded, I think, and NowTV is working to resolve the other issues.

It is to be hoped that, as part of fixing this, NowTV will both extend the purchase deadline for anyone who attempts to buy it before 26 August but is unable to, and the pass duration for those as yet unable to watch it.

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I've also had this problem! I've tried subscribing to the offer via different devices and browsers, I even tried to register as a new customer but still had the same issue. 

C'mon NOWTV/SKY, sort it out! Or at least acknowledge there is an issue here and you're trying to fix it. I want to watch the ashes!