cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass

Purchased a week pass for sports in offers like i have with entertainment one that works on my phone and now tv box but all the sports is doing is shoving me back to home page I have no passes that have expired and it's telling me in my account it's ready to use but now frustrated can't get a answer I'm looking for how comes my sports pass won't work I've paid 15 quid for it 

6 REPLIES 6
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User Open a sports channel on your mobile and watch it for a minute or 2. Then close the app and try opening the same channel on your box.

Seems there is a glitch a number of people have reported and this seems to work for most people.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976 I have tried that but that comes up with i need a pass to watch which is baffling as I brought one today

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks Leanne. I just started watching via app on computer and it seems to have started it on the telly 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User welcome I'm just happy I get to watch the football tonight lol 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sorry Leanne can't offer any help but exactly the same thing has happened to me. I contacted NOW TV via their chatline and was advised to activate the pass via my account but there is nothing in the account that allows me to do this. I have now contacted them via Twitter. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Saint1976  i just reinstalled the now tv app on my phone after deleting it and now ive sports on thanks for the help tho 🙂