cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass

Hi is there currently a problem with vouchers ive applied a sky sports week voucher but everytime i go and watch it on the telly im getting a error message.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's the error message and what device are you using ?

A couple of people have reported this in the last few days.

Some people had some level of success by going into the NowTV App and under the My Account section of the App sign out of your account.

Give it a minute then sign back into the NowTV App with the account details used to buy the one week sports pass with.

A couple of other users had some success by going to a different playback device (if applicable in your case) which seemed to work with the sports pass, then when they jumped back to the device that was showing the error message it suddenly started to work.

Might be worth having a go if you haven't tried it yet.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

What's the error message and what device are you using ?

A couple of people have reported this in the last few days.

Some people had some level of success by going into the NowTV App and under the My Account section of the App sign out of your account.

Give it a minute then sign back into the NowTV App with the account details used to buy the one week sports pass with.

A couple of other users had some success by going to a different playback device (if applicable in your case) which seemed to work with the sports pass, then when they jumped back to the device that was showing the error message it suddenly started to work.

Might be worth having a go if you haven't tried it yet.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Its saying 'oops something went wrong' also if i try watching it on my mobile its saying you need a pass to watch this. 

Thank you will give them a try 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hello I have just got myself a now TV stick with a month's pass on sky sports part of the deal set it up as normal and now it's just keeps saying something went wrong over and over any time I refresh and sign in again I really don't know what to do