cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass

Given that the Premier league has been given the green light to restart on June 17th, and with sky having majority of the games.... Will NOWTV be placing an offer on the monthly pass for the remainder of the season? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
starman73
Elite

Will NOWTV be placing an offer on the monthly pass for the remainder of the season? 

Almost certainly.  Watch your inbox. Expect a £20/month offer as a minimum. Or just check your old emails from last summer. Those offers still work.

View solution in original post

10 REPLIES 10
starman73
Elite

Will NOWTV be placing an offer on the monthly pass for the remainder of the season? 

Almost certainly.  Watch your inbox. Expect a £20/month offer as a minimum. Or just check your old emails from last summer. Those offers still work.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

You have charged me twice for SKY Sort since November Last year please can you check with your account team please please please!!!!!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I saw today sports is going to be £20 for 3 months but when I go into my account it’s still £33.99. Why?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I saw today sports is going to be £20 for 3 months but when I go into my account it’s still £33.99. Why?

You need to use the link in the email offer. Or wait for it to appear here https://account.nowtv.com/passes/my-offers

Issac
Scholar

Sky make this £20 offer on a regular basis when the Premier League is in full swing. It's hardly in full swing with no crowds having already viewed South Korea and the  German Bundesliga with more atmosphere on the moon than in the stadiums- I was expecting a lower offer than £20 when you also consider that so many sports aren't back yet.

Does anyone have any views on this? I think between £10-£15 per month would have been a fair price.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Does anyone have any views on this? I think between £10-£15 per month would have been a fair price.

You are getting the same number of games in a shorter period so arguably you should pay more.  From  Friday, 19 June 2020 to Sunday, 18 July 2021 (a month pass) you will get over 30 games exclusive to Sky Sports.  

However makes little odds to me as I have a bonus day pass to use on Wednesday followed by a week pass from Friday to see me through to the FA Cup Semi Finals.  By the time I need to use another week pass it will be July.  And I have four I need to use by mid-September.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Correction...

Friday, 19 June 2020 to Saturday, 18 July 2020

But probably get more games Saturday, 20 June 2020 to Sunday, 19 July 2020

Issac
Scholar

I don't think you have taken in to account the fact that watching a game with no fans is like watching paint dry or the fact that so little other sports are back.

Having said that it's good to have it back to get us through the summer.

Does anyone know if Sky will give the option of crowd noise on  the Nowtv  box?  or fill in the empty spaces in the stadiums;) 

starman73
Elite

I don't think you have taken in to account the fact that watching a game with no fans is like watching paint dry or the fact that so little other sports are back.

Makes little difference to me, as I mostly watch Arsenal.  Might be too loud if they add that crowd noise on. There must be close to 60 live games from 17th June - 16th July when you add Championship games and play offs.  That is pretty impressive value for a month.

As for other sports,  I don’t really watch any on Sky Sports.  There may be the odd GAA game during the summer, but that’s about it.  Did watch cricket last summer, but that was the exception with the World Cup, The Ashes and the Ireland test.  Oh and some team called Essex winning the championship on the last day.

Ironically, this would have been a summer I would not have watched Sky Sports at all with Euro 2020 and Wimbledon as better alternatives.