cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports pass

Can you cancel the six month rolling £20 pm sports pass in the first month of the contract without penalty and have a full Service for the first month

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also another thought if you are only interested in the first month only, why don't you consider the NowTV stick with the one month sports pass voucher which are currently at a reduced price of £20 from Currys, Argos etc ?

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

That's my understanding how the rolling monthly discount offer works.

Though i would be more comfortable if you ask live chat for the official confirmation.

Do you want a link for the live chat service ?

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Also another thought if you are only interested in the first month only, why don't you consider the NowTV stick with the one month sports pass voucher which are currently at a reduced price of £20 from Currys, Argos etc ?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply I am aware of the offer but I am still concerned about the implications in the six-month contract

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I am pretty sure i am right when i have purchased these rolling monthly offers in the past, though i would rather you get official confirmation from live chat for piece of mind.

If you want to contact them, open the link below, scroll down the page and click on the small green arrow directly underneath How to Get in Touch to reveal the live chat button.

https://help.nowtv.com/gb/get-in-touch/now-tv-passes/vouchers-and-offers 

Personally if i was in your shoes and you are definitely considering the one month only before cancelling, then i would seriously consider the NowTV stick will the bundled one month sports pass on it for £20.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

The inference in the current advertisement implies that you can only r

cancel at the end of the recurring period. Which could possibly be six months