cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports offer

I had just completed a survey. At the end the offer was for the months pass at £20 p/m for 4 months. I clicked on it and nothing has happened! 

Nowtv can you rectify please?

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are referring to the 4 months sports pass at £20 per month on the nowtv offers website, then if you are not on any sports pass offer with more than 30 days remaining or haven't got a saved sports day or week pass on your account.

Then maybe try this offer code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and apply the code manually by clicking the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass.

SPMUWAQXWJSR

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Hello,

Thank you!
I managed to find the code and got it to work.

lockmatt
Expert 2

@schnapps thanks for putting that code up for the offer,i put the code in and have the offer now on my account,cheers.

stammie1609
Expert

@schnapps wrote:

Hi @Anonymous User

If you are referring to the 4 months sports pass at £20 per month on the nowtv offers website, then if you are not on any sports pass offer with more than 30 days remaining or haven't got a saved sports day or week pass on your account.

Then maybe try this offer code below by going to My Account > Passes & Vouchers on here and apply the code manually by clicking the green apply voucher button next to the month sports pass.

SPMUWAQXWJSR

Thanks @schnapps 

That code is very good timing for me, my current deal is just running out and that code has given me another 4 months for £20 a month 🙂