cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports month pass 15.99?

Just been on hotukdeals and seen a number of users getting an offer for 15.99 a month for sky sports. Is this legitimate? If so I would be prepared to purchase at this price. Could someone advise? https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/now-tv-sky-sports-month-pass-ps15pm-for-6-months-at-now-tv-selected...

5 REPLIES 5
Saint1976
Elite 3

@Anonymous User it's an offer being emailed to selected customers. Like all email offers from NowTV, there's no rhyme or reason to who gets it and who doesn't.

I know from experience, I won't!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I think it is an offer for those with the mobile pass to upgrade.  FWIW I didn’t get the offer. But then I have 12 months worth of sports passes to use, so last thing I plan to do is pay for more even at £15/month.  

as an aside keep an eye on Currys on Black Friday, they may make their £99 stick + 3 months sport half price like they did last year.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Ahhhhh so annoying- I cancelled the mobile pass just a few days ago. Worked out ok though, I realised I could use Clubcard vouchers so I have done that to pay for one month at 25 quid. Only cost 8 quid in Clubcard vouchers. Will keep an eye out though for the curry’s deal. Cheers!
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You may not have got offer even if you had active mobile pass, it is all pretty random.  FWIW I think Now TV should have had a £15/month for one month offer for all this month as it probably would have had a big take up with the masters and international football.   Might have had a few extend over Yuletide period.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Yeah that’s why I was after it mainly for masters this week.