cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports mobile offer for eight months

Hi community 

Has anyone else received a email from now tv saying that.

"Thanks for your recent purchase. You may have seen that we’re currently offering a NOW Sports Mobile Membership for eight months as a bundle with Sports Day Membership purchases. We didn’t want you to miss out, so we’ve added this membership to your account.

You don’t need to do anything to get your membership – simply log in to the NOW app on your phone and start watching. Eight months from today, your membership will automatically be cancelled, so you won’t be charged anything". 

But I log in and nothing shows up is this a scam now tv email address or real 

Thanks 

@skysport @nowtv

7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous User
Not applicable

• Believe it or not I have got free sky sports offer until July 2022..

Hope some other members do 

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

i am assuming you purchased a Day Sports Membership and got the 8 months Mobile Sports Membership freebie (see screen shot below) where the duration of the freebie is creeping up, started a year or so at 5 months, then went to 6 months and now the recent offers seem to be 8 months.

Screenshot_2021-11-03-08-30-46.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @schnapps @Anonymous User @Anonymous User 

Hi all 

Yes it's the mobile pass, I used the and brought a mobile pass last week and then received a email stating I have 6 months then 8 month free sky sports mobile only so not on your now tv stick or box. 

Great offer especially when it's 5.99 for the day for a mobile pass. 

Hope you get yours sorted soon. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same email and also cannot access sports.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

IIt's automatically gone on to mine now. 

What does it say underneath your sky mobile pass as its mobile only not normal sky pass.

Mine says subscribed to sky sports mobile till July 2022

Anonymous User
Not applicable

same. When I try access a sports channel though it asks me to pay for a pass....

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Has it been up to 10 days when you bought the Day Sports Membership ?

If so and the Mobile Membership is showing on your online account, then are you using the NOW App from your smartphone Apps Store and only attempting to watch Premier League, Action/NFL, Arena, Racing (Horses) or News.

With a Mobile Membership you are only entitled to these five above Sky Sports channels on a smartphone screen only.

If that doesn't work and the Mobile Membership is active on your online account, maybe try deleting the NOW App, download a fresh NOW App from your phone Apps Store, power down your smartphone and power up again and sign back into the fresh NOW App.

Otherwise get in touch with NOW live chat.