cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports free pass isn't working

I got a five month sky mobile free pass and it isn't working on my phone.. can anyone help? Since there's no live chat to an actual human?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue which meant I missed the cup game at the weekend. The pass is applied but the channels are ignoring it

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
starman73
Elite

It isn't working on any of my channels I have done that on two phones and an iPad..

it only works on phones NOT iPads

Sky sports premier league the one that says sky sports football

No, football is NOT premier league they are two different channels.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got this 5 month free pass in March, couldn't get it to work so gave up, reinstated it today as Football is starting again on 17th, still no joy. Can't understand why now TV would give people a free pass that they didn't ask for and doesn't work. Soooo frustrating. Has anyone actually been able to use it and if so how?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I got this 5 month free pass in March, couldn't get it to work so gave up, reinstated it today as Football is starting again on 17th, still no joy. Can't understand why now TV would give people a free pass that they didn't ask for and doesn't work. Soooo frustrating. Has anyone actually been able to use it and if so how?

Have you tried watching Sky sports premier league on a smartphone.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

1. download the now tv app on a smartphone - mobile pass only works on phones
  2. login
  3. watch Premier League, Arena, Action, News and Racing - only 5 channels with mobile pass
Anonymous User
Not applicable
It isn't working on any of my channels I have done that on two phones and an iPad..
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I’ve already done that it isn’t working 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Absolute joke - there is no solution- it doesn’t work and that’s the end of it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

How do I get a refund on a non working pass, I've tried every thing it tells you, you go around in circles, it still won't tell me what I want to know, another free pass or a refund

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I,ve tried everything I can think of.On line chat is no help.Ive downloaded the app on my phone and Laptop.When I click on Sky sports I just keep getting taken to a page of Day pass Week pass Month pass.All of which ask for payment.So how do I get the (supposed) 'Free' 5 Month pass?

starman73
Elite

It is a MOBILE pass. It only works on the smart phone app. It will not work on tablets, laptops or anything else.

You can only watch 5 of the 11 channels.

Watch Sky Sports Premier League or Arena or Action.