cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports free pass isn't working

I got a five month sky mobile free pass and it isn't working on my phone.. can anyone help? Since there's no live chat to an actual human?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue which meant I missed the cup game at the weekend. The pass is applied but the channels are ignoring it

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have the same issue which meant I missed the cup game at the weekend. The pass is applied but the channels are ignoring it

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yup, same here.. he uses it when he’s in work but can’t access any football channels 😕 

Tony-D
NOW Team Member
NOW Team Member

Hi @Anonymous User  What specific channel are you trying to watch? The Mobile Pass includes Sky Sports Premier League, Arena, Action, Racing and News 🙂

@Anonymous User wrote:

I got a five month sky mobile free pass and it isn't working on my phone.. can anyone help? Since there's no live chat to an actual human?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s not working on any of them.. it’s saying pass required you’ll need a sky sports day, week or month pass to watch this on this device so I’ve tried it on my iPad, my phone his phone and yet it still isn’t working and the pass says it’s active on my screen but won’t let me access any of the football channels.. very unimpressed with this as I’ve been sent an email saying I’m getting five free months but yet I can’t watch it 😕 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Mines not working either paid for day passs and got till 4 th August free wonder why it doesn’t work

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Does anybody reply to these comments come on Now TV 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yeah...I got a random 5 month Sports pass...

doesn't work on any of the Sports channels though...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Beg pardon.

The News channel works.

But no others...none of the ones I’d want to actually watch...

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports premier league the one that says sky sports football