cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports football season ticket

Will now tv be offering a sky sports football season ticket? Similar to the F1 season ticket that was on offer a few months ago 

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Mary - I have been trying to get this offer for 3 days now. Can you help please?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me either. Whenever I sign in the offer just completely disappears.. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User

Hello! 

If you're still having issues could you try this link, in an incognito browser window or with a cleared cache-

https://www.nowtv.com/promo/seasonticket

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for your reply Andy. It's all sorted now.

Alan

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a call from my bank about some recent activity... the fraud team said they were supisous of a large payment to now tv. Which they say they blocked because usually it’s under £20 like monthly payments which is true. They have now allowed the payment once they checked. I’m just saying this could be the reason for many people. Your bank looking out for you.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Yes, they do offer but it's £199 for 10 months. That might seem like a good deal but that's a hike of £20 from last year and, no doubt, the cost will go up next year, and the year after, and the year after..... better off with BT Sports, Premier League Saturday evening games and UEFA games and rugby and German and French and Dutch league games, etc.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User 

I have both BT Sport and Sky Sports.

BT Sport have the 12.30pm Saturday games this next 3 seasons, Sky Sports have the 5.30pm Saturday games over the same period. The new rights deal kicks in now in August.

BT Sport doesn't have the Dutch league, it's now on Premier Sports (as is the Italian league).

BT has the Saturday early afternoon EPL games along with the German and French leagues plus of course Champions & Europa Leagues.