cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports football season ticket

Will now tv be offering a sky sports football season ticket? Similar to the F1 season ticket that was on offer a few months ago 

26 REPLIES 26
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have been signed into my account on website and have been trying to purchase 10 month Sky Sports Season Ticket for just £179. It will just not let me purchase the offer. Also been trying "Live Chat" all day, no one is responding, just says "An advisor's on the way..."! Does anyone know if there is any technical issues at the moment with the website?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Anonymous User @Andy @Anonymous User

Hi all! There were issues with this offer but it is now working, please let us know if you experience any further issues with it!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

it isnt working, spent ages trying to get this offer but no luck, very dissapointing

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi, not available for me to select today. thanks for any support, steve

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working for me either.

Get redirected to a 'Your all set up page'

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Not working here either. Just spinning coloured circles after clicking Get Offer

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Same for me....Just spinning coloured circles after clicking Get Offer. So frustrating!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I can't believe with the football season already starting 5 days ago that they can't sort this. Some people have obviously had no issues but there's 4 on this page alone who have the best part of £200 ready to give them and are not able to. Live chat next door to useless and I've only seen staff on here saying it's working when it clearly isn't. 

I'll be streaming the footy all seadon  if I can't buy it before  Friday night's game 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Had a call from my bank about some recent activity... the fraud team said they were supisous of a large payment to now tv. Which they say they blocked because usually it’s under £20 like monthly payments which is true. They have now allowed the payment once they checked. I’m just saying this could be the reason for many people. Your bank looking out for you.....

Anonymous User
Not applicable

@Anonymous User

All good here. I got sorted at the weekend using the link kindly shared by @Anonymous User