cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports football season pass doesn't work

I am an existing customer and get this message when I try to buy the season pass for 2019/20:

'Sorry you may not be eligible for this offer, or the offer may have expired.'

Does anyone know how to get around this?

8 REPLIES 8
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

This is being looked at, see thread https://community.nowtv.com/t5/NOW-TV-Stick/Now-tv-season-sports-pass-release-date/m-p/503534#M3101%2Fjump-to%2Ffirst-unread-message

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Anonymous User
Not applicable

I bought the season pass on 26th July 2019 and in my Passes and Vouchers section it shows no passes available. If I try and watch Sports on any device it asks me to buy a pass, but I have a payment receipt for £199 for the season. If this isn't sorted by next Friday I'm going to be fuming. Worked fine last year.

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Have you tried logging out of the NowTV App and sign back in again ?

This seemed to work for a couple of people recently.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Exact same things happening to me did you manage to get it sorted?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It is the same for me as an existing customer when trying to buy the pass. I seem to recall they had the same issues last year too.  Very frustrating

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Nowtv seem to be having technical difficulties at the moment for customers attempting to buy a new pass.

They are investigating the problem and looking to fix it ASAP according if you go to the Help Centre and click on the red service banner message.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

This is becoming beyond a JOKE! I am still waiting for an update on my Sky Sports Pass – I have had no access to any of the channels since Sunday (11 August). I paid £199 upfront on Saturday (10 August), so money has been taken out of my credit card and the issue has STILL NOT been dealt with. 

This is becoming more of a fraudulent issue and scam.

I've also noticed some of my previous posts/comments in the community has either been deleted or moved about!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It’s absolutely disgusting I was told on Sunday someone would contact me asap, I hadn’t nothing by Tuesday so I went on the online chat again where I was told they couldn’t refund me because it’s been forwarded to the technical team who will be in touch within 48 hours, it’s now been over that and still nothing. And as luck would have it the online chat doesn’t seem to let me connect now as I’ve been “number 1” in the question for 10 minutes now.

these scammers need reporting and we need compensation and our money back!!!