cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Charlottesteve
First Poster

Re: Sky sports day pass cancellation help

Hey my son did the same he purschased a sports day pass im been on the phone to NowTv now for 15minutes trying to cancell it .
Please someone help me
0 Thanks
RoyB Scholar 4
Scholar 4

Hi @Charlottesteve 

My Account/Settings & PINs/Payment PIN is your friend for the future, in case Live Chat doesn’t volunteer that information.

Also, as you will find, Day Passes can’t be cancelled - they just expire without renewing - though you might be able to get a refund. Keep plugging!

If my posting answered your question, please click ‘Accept Answer’.
If you liked my posting, please click ‘Thanks’.
If you disagree with my posting, say so below, and I will see if I need to mend my ways 🙂
0 Thanks
Deano909
First Poster

Hi i need some help please my 3yr old has some how managed to buy a day sport pass I only realised when i received a email.For last 45mins ive been trying to cancel this could someone please help
thank you
0 Thanks
schnapps Legend 4
Legend 4

Hi @Deano909 

Firstly add a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins section whilst you are logged in on here, which then should prevent this happening in the future.

Then jump over to Live Chat by opening the link page below, select the most appropriate help topic or nearest help topic to your problem, then once you reach the final stage scroll down towards the bottom of the screen page where you should see a Get in Touch option.

Click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch where a live chat button should hopefully appear on screen.

When you contact live chat explain to them whats happened and ask for a refund for the one day sports pass accidentally purchased by your little one.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

0 Thanks