cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports day pass cancellation help

Hi, my 2yr old kindly bought a sky sports day pass yesterday which I only found out when I checked my emails today. The small print at the bottom of the email states that I can cancel within 14 days by going to My Passes, but cant for the life of me find a way of doing it. Ringing and live chat are no good as I cant even go to the bathroom in peace with my son around. Its taken about 30mins just to type this out. Is there another way of cancelling it and getting a refund? Im not bothered if it takes a few days through messages. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly add a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins section whilst you are logged in on here, which then should prevent this happening in the future.

Then jump over to Live Chat by opening the link page below, select the most appropriate help topic or nearest help topic to your problem, then once you reach the final stage scroll down towards the bottom of the screen page where you should see a Get in Touch option.

Click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch where a live chat button should hopefully appear on screen.

When you contact live chat explain to them whats happened and ask for a refund for the one day sports pass accidentally purchased by your little one.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

View solution in original post

25 REPLIES 25
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

Firstly add a payment pin to your account by going to My Account > Settings & Pins section whilst you are logged in on here, which then should prevent this happening in the future.

Then jump over to Live Chat by opening the link page below, select the most appropriate help topic or nearest help topic to your problem, then once you reach the final stage scroll down towards the bottom of the screen page where you should see a Get in Touch option.

Click the drop down arrow below Get in Touch where a live chat button should hopefully appear on screen.

When you contact live chat explain to them whats happened and ask for a refund for the one day sports pass accidentally purchased by your little one.

https://help.nowtv.com/get-in-touch/

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My son has just added the sports day pass without me knowing, the payment is still pending, is there anyway to cancel it as I really cannot afford this and no one in this house watches sports 😥

RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

Despite being directed to @Anonymous User , the posting above yours from @schnapps contains all the advice you will need to prevent this happening again, and to try to get a refund from NowTV.

Was there something that made you miss this answer, or think it didn’t apply to you, or what?

If so, if you can kindly let us know what that was, we can perhaps make things clearer for future posters, and save them the trouble that you had to go to, thinking that you needed to make a separate posting here....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Blimey your very rude! I don’t know who you are or why you feel that you have any right to speak in such a derogatory fashion towards me but you obviously have some sort of superiority complex! Thankfully the NowTV representative was of utmost help. I think you need to find a day job to keep you occupied because you obviously have too much time on your hands.
Kind regards you utter ###### 😁👍
RoyB
Legend

Oh dear, choice three below then, sorry if you were offended by what was meant as a genuine enquiry 😥

But now you’ve been rude back, swearing at me, so I guess we’re even 😛

Peace.....

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
RoyB
Legend

[Deleted]