cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
redchiz1
Champion 2

You don't have to pay for the duration of the offer term, you can cancel when the football season ends if you wish. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Just get it for a month for £25/month with the free boost and cancel it.  You only have to have it for one month at a time. And then wait for next month’s inevitable offer.  Also no premier league football from 14th November to 30th December so no point in having it then. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@LucasH 

Like both @SweetBlitz and @redchiz1  say cancel the membership when no football is on. That’s the whole point in NOW it’s not a contract.  
No doubt you’ll find another offer when the football starts up again after the break.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Est
Mentor

You can still cancel it at the end of the season. 

Donkeykonk
Scholar

Just popping in to prep for next season... 😁...

I have just cancelled the £25 /m deal I had for this season (so my service will stop on 6th June), hoping it might help me get a good deal for the 23-24 season.

Just noting that when I did cancel it did offer 6 months of Sports for £19.99/m, which might be good for others (but i am happy to have a 2 month break,.and hope for a good deal the week.or two before the Premier League starts up again).

redchiz1
Champion 2

I am sure we we will all be enjoying the usual circus of renewal once more when the time comes around!  🙂 

Donkeykonk
Scholar

01/08/2023 today, Championship starts in a few days, and the Premier League in just over a week... Expecting to see some offers in the next week.or.so (surely).

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I suspect there will be an offer before Friday when the Championship starts.  Sticking with Virgin Media for time being, mainly as I can record/pause games on TiVo box and the offer I couldn’t refuse.  But have to renegotiate in December.  

Gugglehuggle
Advocate

Usually find them in the week leading up to the Prem, hopefully come out sooner though.

BobaJob
Advocate

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/1-day-sky-sports-membership-12-months-mobile-one-for-ps1198-4177063

The Mobile Deal has come out, Very Good this year only £12 for 12 months (£1 a month)  and get a Day Pass included too.... Can only be used on Mobile Phones,.and only 1 device at a time (no Boost, etc)...