cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Probably be a £20 offer (or less) in September.  As an aside, you can watch Palace v Arsenal on Friday for free with a 7 day entertainment trial as it is on Sky Showcase.  Also you can add the 7 day boost trial to that.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Happy with £25 but offer says new boost customers only. I have a long deal on boost from earlier. Anyone know if this offer will this work if I cancel before my next payment? 

Est
Mentor

I would think it would apply this offer including the 1 month free then you would have to pay the boost at full price. 

Slipincider
Advocate

My sky sports offer at £20 a month was due to run out 4th Sep. So I knew if I cancelled I would get offered something.

Now have sky sports still for £20 a month until  March 4th 2023

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I have a spare link to the offer of £19.99/month + boost free for a month.  PM me and I can send it, but offer ends at midnight.

NOW Sports Membership offer, £19.99 a month for 12 months: Offer ends 04/08/2022. Over 40% saving is against the price of the NOW Sports Membership at full price (£33.99 a month). Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £19.99 per month for 12 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 12 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer. Offer lost if you cancel your NOW Sports Membership before the last month of the offer period. One offer code per person and can only be used once. There is no cash alternative to the code, all codes are non-refundable and non-transferable. Not available with any other offers. Offer excludes existing customers currently billed by a third party such as Vodafone or BT. Offer not available to purchase via iOS or Apple TV devices. Excludes existing customers billed for the same pass via Apple Pay. Excluding the NOW Sports Mobile Membership, you can only have one NOW Sports Membership in your account at any one time. Interactive services aren’t available. Bonus Streams available with NOW Sports Membership on compatible devices only (see nowtv.com). Live scheduling may be subject to change.

General: 18+. UK only. NOW account required, set up with debit/credit card. Content streamed via broadband/3G/4G/5G (charge may apply) (min. speed 2.5Mbps). Some of our shows aren’t available live or on catch up. Head to nowtv.com/slating to see what shows you can watch live. Register up to six compatible devices and watch on one at a time (3 with Boost). Some content unavailable on some devices, see nowtv.com. Roku LT, XS or 3 and UK account required to watch on Roku. Ongoing monthly prices and channels subject to change. Further terms apply.

1 month NOW Boost for free: Offer available to the named recipient of this email only. Offer ends 04/08/2022 at 11:59pm. Boost auto renews at standard price after 1 month unless cancelled (currently: £5 a month). Cancel anytime. Not available in conjunction with any other NOW offer. Offer not available to existing members with an active Boost add-on unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer. Offer not available to existing members currently billed by a third party. One offer code per person, offer code can only be used once. Not available with any other offers.

NOW Boost Membership: View on up to 3 devices at the same time. Full HD, Dolby 5.1 & no VOD advertising on selected content & devices only. See here for full details. Requires an eligible NOW Membership billed by NOW (Standard pricing £9.99-£33.99 per month), broadband (min. speed 12Mbps), full HD-capable device and compatible sound system. Not all content available in HD. NOW Sports Mobile Membership excluded. Whilst you have an active monthly NOW Membership, NOW Boost auto-renews monthly, unless cancelled; you can cancel at any time. If you only have a NOW Sports Day Membership, NOW Boost expires one month after purchase. Activate surround sound by changing device settings.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Gone - no more PMs please 😉

plumber88
Scholar

that went quick... 🙂 pita 😞

Thorpini
Advocate

Hi all, just checked the offers page and the £25 a month offer (for 12 months) was available 😀

Anonymous User
Not applicable

That’s available to everyone now - just heard it advertised on a podcast. I’m still hoping for £20 as mine for last season expired yesterday. 

LucasH
Advocate

Such a rip off £25 for 12 months and doesnt even come with boost. Only get it for the football, paying extra 2 months for nothing