cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
plumber88
Scholar

Not quite as only last year they offered £200 upfront for a whole year - definitely not pre Covid  

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Thanks for the £25 link. I've taken that up with free boost. Might be the best that comes out and presumably can be cancelled and ported to a better deal if one comes up in the next week 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

You need to be careful, its not free boost throughout the length of the 12 months. It will be a week or month free boost. 

https://www.nowtv.com/offers

SPORTS MEMBERSHIP + 1 MONTH FREE BOOST

£33.99 £25 a month for 12 months.
Cancel anytime. Includes Boost free for 1 month. After that, it's £5 a month.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Est
Mentor

You can just cancel the boost element if you don’t want it 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I have posted this earlier but somehow it is the middle of this thread? 

I did another dummy cancellation run yesterday and found that the offer of £19.99 per month for three months has been revised to £20 per month for six months. 

Is this a better deal over the previous offer considering there are no Premier League fixtures for six weeks due to the World Cup and Boxing Day fixtures on Amazon Prime? 

Could I cancel after the last round of fixtures before the World Cup and wait for possible offers after this competition ends? 

plumber88
Scholar

If you do not want to pay for December then there is no much difference (well 1p more), Just cancel before relevant monthly renewal. I'd do just that.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Great if your renewal is on 14th of month  (last day of Premier League is 13th November).  Fixtures resume on Sky on 31 December. Highly likely to be offers at year end post-World Cup.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

My current (yearly) pass ends on 16th August so I could cancel on the 14th November which gives me three months worth.

So you think NOW would be prepared to give new offers to those customers who cancel halfway though their 'contact' sooner or later?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Open a private browser session, the go to now TV website. Hey presto the £25 offer appears. Choose existing customer, the activate. I feel like Father Christmas. X

plumber88
Scholar

It is sitting there in my account offers without doing anything - but am not gonna bite: £20 is my maximum, if not then so be it.

(apparently peacock via VPN is $6 p/m and that includes 3pm games...  but no F1)