cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
BaggieTom
Advocate

Mine runs out August 5th I’ve battled with them on live chat for an offer for days. I paid £200 for 12 months last year. I’ve got a season offer last 3/4 years so frustrating 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Similar. Waiting for a sniff of an offer. Last year was £200 so £20/month for 12 months would still be a 20% increase. Surprised they don't want to lock people down for 12 months given the break for the world cup. 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Cancel for November/December when all the football will be on BBC/ITV and wait for the inevitable offer when the football resumes.  Will only cost less than £200/annum as football season end in early June.

redchiz1
Champion 2

As mentioned earlier, I'm looking forward to the offers when the World Cup starts and Amazon Prime has all the re-start games on Boxing Day. 😎

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Similar for me.  I have until mid-November covered, will most likely cancel then and see what happens.  Also depending on TV choices in early January, may not worry until February with the FA Cup on BBC/ITV.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

After a Google search I was redirected to the Ireland site where the offer is for 10 months at €25 per month. 

Donkeykonk
Scholar

The £25 a month deal is now available and open to everybody...personally I will wait another week or so for a better deal, but at least this is something (and is valid until 28/08/2022)...

Can cancel anytime, so £250 for 10 months should cover the season...(link below)...

https://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/nowtv-sky-sports-deal-open-to-everybody-ps25-a-month-for-12-months-...

Issac
Scholar

The first month of Sky Sports has 40 live games and most are in the best league in the world - The Premier League.

I think if you compare that to BT sport for the same price of £25 a month who show a lot of European games that can actually be seen live on Bet365 with a funded account -apart from the champions league games.

I know the deal I would rather go for and if you cancel they might Just go down to £19.99 for the other 11 months? It's worth a try)

Anonymous User
Not applicable

It doesn't look like they're doing a pass this year. 

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

They haven't done a yearly payment since before COVID, all that seems to happen now is the overall monthly price reduced for x months. 

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help