cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Take the three months and then resume in late December.  Though renew on 28th December as there are only 28 days in February and renewal day will move back to 28th.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I did another dummy cancellation run yesterday and found that the offer of £19.99 per month for three months has been revised to £20 per month for six months. 

Is this a better deal over the previous offer considering there is no Premier League between mid November and late December on Sky?   

Could I cancel after the last round of fixtures before the World Cup and wait for possible offers after this competition? 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You can cancel after last round of fixtures on 13th November and then wait for offers from 28th December.  Ideal if your month renews on 14th of month but not so good if it renews on 12th of month.

Rode
Advocate

Thanks everyone for the updates. I had the 12 months Season Pass for £200 upfront (with £5 p/m Boost on top) expiring on 8th August. I cancelled it before it renews at £35 p/m. I still haven't received an offer email for this season.

Would very happily renew again for £200 upfront for 12 months should they send the offer.

In previous years, I recall some people being able to post a generic link to the offer or a voucher code - anyone able to do this this year?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Sorry, already gave mine away as I won’t be using it.

Est
Mentor

I have seen people posting online that they have received an email offer for 12 months for £19.99 which is due to expire 04/08/2022. I have not had such an email

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

The email is generally sent to those who do not have an existing sports membership.  However not everyone gets it.  Likely to be a more widely available offer on Friday via website.

fhsh
Mentor

Neither have we, so it looks like no football or horse racing for us.

Wullie32
Advocate

My 12 month (already cancelled) deal runs out on Thursday and it doesn't look like Now are interested in offering me another deal either.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

In all likelihood, the deal will be made widely available on Friday just ahead of the Palace v Arsenal game as the email deal ends on Thursday 23:59.  Probably £25/month for 12 months.