cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
Footybee
Advocate

Very much account specific as I've also received an email today, 12 months at £24.99 so £5 a month more than others have apparently been offered. 

JohnDorset
Scholar

That sounds like it includes Boost. I had my email yesterday at £19.99 but then added Boost to bring it up to £24.99.

Note everyone the £19.99 deal is only open for ONE WEEK. It expires at 23.59 on 4th August

Footybee
Advocate

It might well sound like it includes Boost but it doesn't and I already pay for that with my entertainment membership. I'll probably suck it up and pay the £24.99 as I want the sport but having been a customer for 6 years or so and having had the season ticket for several seasons I'm not happy to know that other customers are being offered more advantageous deals than me. 

Issac
Scholar

I think the  £19.99 a month for 12 months offer is a good one ! I don't think it's fair to offer others £25 a month and especially not the over-priced  £34 a month.

Keep a decent price for all please with the high cost of living that's predicted to continue for the next year.

£5 quid a week for the  little luxury of live football might just keep us sane over the winter - we can skip the odd coffee and sausage roll from Greggs for that price and turn the heating down a tad )))

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

IMHO £19.99/month + £5 boost for HD & 50fps is a bit too expensive.  I was anticipating £15/month.    I did bite at the £9.99/month for one month offer in July for Rugby and GAA, but not paying twice that.

Also there will be no Premier League on Sky from 13th November - 31st December due to World Cup, so a 12 month offer isn’t that great a deal.  Will sign up to Virgin in interim (£22.25/month Sky Sports HD) and see what happens at end of year.

redchiz1
Champion 2

IMHO banging on about the deals you can get with another provider is not really relevant to a discussion about prices and offers on NOW TV.

JohnDorset
Scholar

I think you are being too hopeful looking for £15 /month.

The Rugby was a special short term deal.

I have had season passes for around 5 years, and they have always been in the range £19.99 or £20 - some for 9 months, last year for 10 months and this year for 12 months.

The choice is yours, if you only watch one game a month £19.99 is not good, but as soon as you watch a second event £19.99 is probably the best deal in town

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Never paid as much as £20/month for sports in last 10 years.  Used to get sticks with vouchers. I still have a three month voucher lurking on my account that cost me £49.99 with a stick because pretty much every time I was about to apply it, I would get an email offering sports for £14.99/month or less.  

Footybee
Advocate

Yes, completely agree that it should be £19.99 for everyone but it obviously isn't. However and as far as the extra fiver goes I'll probably pay it and take your advice regarding the sausage rolls 😂

plumber88
Scholar

I have just cancelled my £200 2021-2022 season pass which will expire at 10/08 and got offered NOTHING.

Won't pay £34 p/m for sure, rather use "alternative ways" to watch...