cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
digne15
Advocate

Thanks for letting us know. I contacted chat earlier about offers - they said offers would be available to everyone but guessing as yours is account-specific they probably won't make them available to everyone?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

I think they've done email specific ones first and then a general offer before?

Someone who has a better memory will be able to remember.

looking at the small print yes my email is account specific

"Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only. Voucher code entitles recipient to a NOW Sports Membership for £19.99 per month for 12 months. Membership auto renews at standard price after 12 months unless cancelled (currently £33.99 a month). You can cancel anytime. Offer not available to customers with a NOW Sports Membership, unless you are in the last 30 days of your offer. Offer lost if you cancel your NOW Sports Membership before the last month of the offer period. One offer code per person and can only be used once. "

digne15
Advocate

Thanks, will keep an eye out!

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Ok, think I will go with Virgin. £22.25/month with HD and recording is a no brainier for me.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

"Offer valid for the named recipient of this email only." - My experience is the offer is not tied to the account.  I have often given them to others on the forum. PM me and I can provide my links if someone needs it who hasn’t got the email.  Very limited offer 🙂

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Limited offer has expired 😁

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Unlikely to get email if you currently subscribe, but why not cancel and see what you get as a retention offer? I suspect it will be £19.99/month for 3/4/6/12 months.

nickroll
Mentor

I have done now. Was offered 3 months but holding out for the email/season pass 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

In three months time, there will be another offer.  Every month there is an offer.  Some are better than others.

JohnDorset
Scholar

You will need to speak to the Chat line. Although you cancelled, it will not take effect until your next payment is due. The Chat line will be able to cancel with immediate effect. Tell them you were hoping to get the email and they may be able to sort it out, either on a one to one or by ensuring that you get the email.

Good luck