cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

30 days notice, so I will give notice at end April to take me through to end of Premier League season.

Donkeykonk
Scholar

Just did an online query with NowTV, here's the transcript...(I edited out a few personal details, but the basics are all there)...

My online chat with Nowtv on 27/07/2022...

Sowmya

Hello
It's a pleasure to have you on this chat today.
How can I assist you?
Sowmya
20:41

Hi, I am asking if there is a Season Pass for Sky Sports this year ?... I got it last year and I can not find any information about it for this year (for Premiership Football)

20:42
I will look into your NOW account and check for the season pass for NOW sports Membership.
20:44

Okay...my current pass expires on 5th August I believe

20:44
Having checked for offer as of now we do not have any season pass. However keep an eye on our website, email, and My Account section.
20:46
We might come up with the best offer very soon.
Sowmya

Okay, fair enough, I will keep a look out... I really would like it as it is Far too expensive at normal price.
20:47
But thank you for your time, have a good evening

We will come up with offers like we do every time.
Is there anything else that I can help you with?
Sowmya
20:48

No, thank you, have a good evening

Thank you for contacting NOW.
Take care.
Bye.
Sowmya

End of Dialog

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

I think there will be an offer tomorrow Thursday 28 July as there is a Championship game on Friday night.  Might be eMail initially to non-sports subscribers followed by on site some point next week.

Of course, I may be totally wrong 🙂

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

😂

Anonymous User
Not applicable

just got the email, £19.99 a month for 12 months

nickroll
Mentor

Out of interest, do you have Sports currently? My offer from last year doesn't end until Aug 4th and I'll want to hop onto this offer but not sure if I'll get the email if I'm currently subscribed.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no I stopped for the summer after last season's deal ran out

forgot this important bit - "Offer ends Thursday 4 August."

nickroll
Mentor

Good to know, thanks. Is there a code - if so does it look generic or account specific?

Anonymous User
Not applicable

no direct code, just a link to click which took me to a page with the offer in my account - the link does have a voucher code as part of the URL though, maybe account specific?

nickroll
Mentor

Thanks for the info!