cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
SweetBlitz
Expert 3

There are offers every month. Currently paying £9.99/month for Sports with free boost via a £1/month Cinema membership. Cheaper than having VPN and a non UK subscription.  Be patient...

Sour
Mentor

I've just checked the emails from my previous two season passes and it looks like I subscribed about 7-10 days before the start of the season. So I'm hoping to see the offer in about a weeks time. 

BeepBeepYeah
Scholar

For some of us the season starts on Saturday…

… or Friday if you support Huddersfield or Burnley.

Sour
Mentor

Sadly the promotions probably revolve around the Premiership for NowTV. 

BeepBeepYeah
Scholar

I suspect offer will be available by Friday.  Though unlikely the mighty Orient will feature at all this season 🤣

Sour
Mentor

I got the email yesterday.

£19.99 a month FOR 12 Months + £5 boost. Getting pricey but would still cost more for me and my sons to travel to see one match. 

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi all! 

Never posted before but just came on here wondering the same thing. I spoke to a live chat agent and they appeared to confirm that they had not yet put that offer out, but that it would be appearing in emails and the offer page over the next week. 

Ashish (27/07/2022, 08:56:28): Thank you for contacting us regarding offer on NOW Sports Month Membership. I'll help you with your query.
Ashish (27/07/2022, 08:58:04): We still didn't produce the offer of £25 per month for 10 months this year. But, we will be coming out with NOW Sports Month offer in coming week. So, check our website and your emails for the upcoming offers on sports Membership.
null (27/07/2022, 08:58:45): Excellent, thank you for your help. I'll keep an eye out
Ashish (27/07/2022, 08:59:17): You're welcome. Yes ! Make sure the offer doesn't get missed out by you.

Just thought I'd let you guys know! It does seem to match up with the last few years that I've signed up which has been in the first few days of August. Anyways, have a good one!

Donkeykonk
Scholar

That is Very Promising, thank you for posting the chat, really appreciated.

Yes last year I got the offer about a week before.the premiership started, but just found it because somebody posted it on HotUKDeals, .

I will be checking this page, and NowTV Offers and HotUkDeals every day now...they surely have to have a decent offer this year.

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

FWIW Virgin are offering me Sky Sports for £18.75/month for 18 months with HD an extra £3.50/month for 12 months (not sure why it isn’t the whole 18 months for HD).  Offer ends 30 September.

Quite tempted as I can record games on TIVO, and not too far away from £15/month with £5/month boost which I am half expecting from Now TV.  Only snag is the Virgin TV Go app is the only way of watching remotely.

Shame the recent £9.99/month offer was just for one month.

redchiz1
Champion 2

Interesting. Is that a contract, or can you cancel at any time? Not much use to other ISP customers though.