cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
redchiz1
Champion 2

Good things come to those who wait. 😉

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Was going to ask about the season pass but from reading the comments it seems just a matter of wait and see. All I can see in my offers is the 3 months at the moment. 

redchiz1
Champion 2

3 months at what price may I ask? And when does the offer expire?

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

NOW Sports Month Membership just £25 a month for 3 months: Offer ends 14/07/2022. You pay £25 a month for 3 months of the NOW Sports Month Membership instead of the usual selling price of £33.99 a month. Offer available via the nowtv.com website to new NOW members. When offer period ends, NOW Sports Membership auto-renews at £33.99 a month unless cancelled. You can cancel anytime.

Drunojc14
Advocate

Hi,

I had an offer for full Sky Sports at £25 for 6 months, which has now expired so full price is £33.99. However I saw an offer for £25 for 3 months recently, clicked it, and yet my next payment is still £33.99. Any idea why?

Thanks

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

You have to cancel your existing Sports membership first.  And then when it expires, apply the offer.

I just put up the first few lines of the T&Cs to show expiry date.  There is more.

Donkeykonk
Scholar

Well it's the 15th today, had a look at any offers and nothing at the moment (just that £33 a month normal price).

Hopeful of seeing something pop up in the next week or two 

SweetBlitz
Expert 3

Expect something on week commencing 25th July as Championship starts on Friday 29th July.

redchiz1
Champion 2

We all wait with bated breath ...!  🙂

therealhakdaddy
Scholar

Bad enough that sky have yanked up the boost price if there are no offers they will end up push customers into piracy in the current climate, pure greed by them.

Been a customer since 2012 but will be off, they can't justify such high prices. They deliberately over bid for sports rights then pass on the price to consumers rather weathering the costs from a business they are already making a handsome profit from...