cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ben_82
Mentor

Sky sports Season Pass 22/23

Hi, just wondering if anyone knows if the Season Pass (10months for £25)will be running this year? Or even 12months at £25?

122 REPLIES 122
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ben_82 

We are all customers like you on the forum. 
Your best option is to keep an eye on the offers part of the website.

https://www.nowtv.com/sports-purchase

And the offers section of your account.

https://www.nowtv.com/gb/account/membership/my-offers

At best I’m seeing is £25 a month for 3 months. 

You could always jump onto live chat and ask staff directly. Make sure you click “chat online” within the green box and not “get help quicker” as this is a bot.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
Ben_82
Mentor

Thanks Gav. Previous years I’ve found the forum to be a great resource at this time. Conscious that some years they’ve offered it to some, but not to others so wondered if that had been the case this year too?

Also aware that this website says it’s not running but I can’t see anything official mentioned anywhere to validate this comment, and given it’s a broadband comparison site (and the £25 is available with broadband), I was sceptical about how reliable the info was: https://icomparebroadband.co.uk/news/sky-sports-season-ticket-pass-offer/

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Ben_82 

It was more down to other customers like you and me that provided any such information on offers. As you know NOW don’t tend to post on the forum saying here’s the deals we have going right now.

It’s a shame they no longer do the bulk purchases for memberships. As I did that every Black Friday to especially know that I’m sorted for a full year after paying out x amount.

BeepBeepYeah
Scholar

I suspect there will be offers like the recent £9.99/month nearer end July as football season commences.  I took the £9.99 offer, and cancelled it and got £19.99/month for three months.  However I only got the membership for GAA and Rugby, so didn’t take up the offer,

redchiz1
Champion 2

From previous years experience it is just a case of "wait and see." I agree that offers are likely to emerge nearer the start of the EPL season, although I wouldn't expect to see £9.99 a month! 

redchiz1
Champion 2

@BeepBeepYeah I should give you a shout out of thanks as it happens. I too took out the £9.99 offer on the closing date of 30 June, very cheap for one month, well worth it just to watch today's British GP!

I took your hint to cancel and now have pretty much the first 3 months of the footy season covered at £19.99 a month, nearly until the break for the World Cup. At which point I will go again. 🙂

Donkeykonk
Scholar

Hi, I have just joined the forum looking for information about any Sky Sports Deals this year.

I note that the current  "Offer" in my account expires on 14/07/22, so I will be looking around particularly from 15/07/22 until basically the start of the Premier League, which is early this year on 05/08/22.

I think they usually bring out such deals around that 1-3 weeks before each season starts, even if they don't always advertise them very well (like last year...I just saw somebody mention it on HotUKDeals, and I got the season / year pass for £200 I think it was).

So, yes, I would say keep an eye out from 15/07/22, and hope there is some deal or other, as £33 a month is way too much.

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Donkeykonk 

Nothings really been “announced” for deals. Best I can advise is to keep an eye out as I mentioned in my post earlier in the thread. 
Jump onto live chat and speak with staff although they might not know of any up coming offers.

Issac
Scholar

I've got a feeling if they were gonna offer say £25 per month for 6 months ? I think they would have done so by now. 

The Championship and Scottish football start on friday night and the horrible over-priced offer of  £33.99 per month is all I can see !

I guess it's Au Revoir to Sky 😞