cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports £25 offer

Hi there - I'm new to NowTv. I registered for a Sky Sports pass a couple of months ago at £25 a month for an introductory 2 months before moving to £33.99 per month. This week there was an offer via email for Sky Sports - £25 for 12 months. I applied for this, I think it was successful. However, the my passes part of the website still shows £33.99. I've entered to code but it says 'its already been used'. Does anyone know if I've completed the registration correctly. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Manage Account > My Passes click the arrow below the one month Sports pass to expand the full pass information.

Does it say pass renews to full price of £33.99 in 2021 or this or next month ?

Also under My Account > Bills & Payments check the next due payment is £25 or £33.99.

Other than that unless you have created a second account for the 12 months at £25 per month and looking on the wrong account, then jump over to live chat for further assistance and help.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you go to My Account > Manage Account > My Passes click the arrow below the one month Sports pass to expand the full pass information.

Does it say pass renews to full price of £33.99 in 2021 or this or next month ?

Also under My Account > Bills & Payments check the next due payment is £25 or £33.99.

Other than that unless you have created a second account for the 12 months at £25 per month and looking on the wrong account, then jump over to live chat for further assistance and help.

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Schnapps - the next payment says £25 so you've answered my question. As you say, I was worried that I had created two accounts. So I think all is OK. I'm new to NowTV and new to forums - all a bit scary for me. I movJ affordable alternative! Thanks a million Jezz

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

When you clicked on the blue down arrow below the sports pass does it say renews at full price of £33.99 in either September or October 2021 ?

Here's my screen shot of my 12 month pass where i am on the £25 per month offer until 13th of October 2021.

If your pass looks similar then you should be fine.

Screenshot_2020-10-02-12-00-23.png

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Screen shot is the same as yours - next payment is £25, thanks again. Jezz.