cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon75
Advocate

Sky sports £14.99 offer

Hi there,

how long does the current sky sports offer of 14.99 last for and if I start it from the last day of the offer period is it still 14.99 over the 3 month period afterwards?

I’m unsure whether this is the incorrect place to ask this so please let me know down below.

Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Thanks
3 Replies
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

Re: Sky sports £14.99 offer

@Simon75 

Looks like I’m getting the exact same offer. 

These are never incorrect from my experience. A very good deal, maybe the best I’ve seen in a while. 

Mines doesn’t say when it expires. If you get it now you’ll have £15 a month for 3 months, which isn’t bad at.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks
david59
Advocate

Have also received this offer [emailed] ,but it doesn't show on site. seems you have to input all your details again including card details via this email.Anyone actually taken this up ?

0 Thanks
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@david59 

Jump onto live chat to see if the staff can activate the offer for you. 
Make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, I am simply a NOW customer trying to help I am a Community Contributor This means that I know a lot about the service and like you I am still a customer. For any account issues you’ll need to contact staff via customer support.
0 Thanks