cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports £14.99 offer

Hi there,

how long does the current sky sports offer of 14.99 last for and if I start it from the last day of the offer period is it still 14.99 over the 3 month period afterwards?

I’m unsure whether this is the incorrect place to ask this so please let me know down below.

Thanks

9 REPLIES 9
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Looks like I’m getting the exact same offer. 

These are never incorrect from my experience. A very good deal, maybe the best I’ve seen in a while. 

Mines doesn’t say when it expires. If you get it now you’ll have £15 a month for 3 months, which isn’t bad at.

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
david59
Advocate

Have also received this offer [emailed] ,but it doesn't show on site. seems you have to input all your details again including card details via this email.Anyone actually taken this up ?

gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@david59 

Jump onto live chat to see if the staff can activate the offer for you. 
Make sure to click “chat online”.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/how-to-submit-a-complaint

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

I just took the offer...

Clicked on the claim your offer button in the email, logged in and entered my pin.

Screenshot 2022-02-11 at 20.58.51.png

My email had an expiry date of: "Offer ends 23:59pm on 20 February."

schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @PaulNormanUK 

Just a heads up the screen shot shows your email address.

Edit :-

Glad you nipped it in the bud in time 😃.

Nice to see another Welsh person on the Community Forum having a sneak view of your email address 😀.

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

Thanks for the heads up @schnapps, I have removed it. 👍

PaulNormanUK
Scholar 3

Swansea here!!! 👌👀🤣

That will teach me not to be too lazy to get up and put on my reading glasses prior to posting on a public forum. 🤪

redchiz1
Champion 2

Very good deal that. Thanks for the heads up, I was not sent the offer myself, but our friends on Chat were very accommodating I am happy to say.   🙂

Saskia
Scholar 2

That’s a good offer! I just had an offer for 6 mths Sky Sports @£20 pr mth…..really plsd as I only watch F1 infact thinking of that I’d best make sure it will cover F1!!!