Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous User
Not applicable

Sky sports £14.99 for 3 months offer

Hi

I’ve just bought the 3 months at £14.99 sky sports pass offer

paid via PayPal but rather than charging me £14.99 it’s charged me £1 which is weird

ive had no confirmation email from Now and I can’t find the transaction or payment or pass in my customer account 

it’s been a while since I last booked a sky sports pass so I’m not sure I’ve done it right

we Will be streaming the sky sports channel via the roku stick mostly… 

can anyone shed any light on what I’m doing wrong? 

thankings in advance 🙂

3 REPLIES 3
gavs82008
Legend 5
Legend 5

@Anonymous User 

Have a look at this link in case you might have added the sports membership to another account by accident.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/find-an-account

FYI that I do not work for NOW, just a NOW customer trying to help
RoyB
Legend

@Anonymous User 

If this is the first time you have used a new payment method, then Now will reserve £1 on it to prove you have funds.

Note that reserving £1 is not the same as charging £1.

But if you have not been subsequently charged the £14.99, then something has gone wrong

Set a Payment PIN on your account so that no-one but you can buy memberships on it. Check your bank accounts monthly for any other unexpected payments to Now. That way you can at least nip them in the bud, while you and Now figure out whose fault they are.
schnapps
Legend 5
Legend 5

Hi @Anonymous User 

I don't use PayPal that often, but every time i have used PayPal for purchases i always get an email confirmation order directly from PayPal plus the company that i am dealing with on the internet.

I don't use PayPal with NOW because my bank card is already on their system and you can't swap to PayPal if your details are already on the NOW system.

https://help.nowtv.com/article/what-payment-methods-can-i-use 

Because NOW are dealing with PayPal i don't even know if the £1 check comes into the equation (might be wrong because i can't test PayPal with NOW (unless i create a new NOW account which i am not prepared to do).

I am also assuming your details on PayPal including your card details are still correct and up to date.

If there is no trace of the Sports Membership on your online NOW account or PayPal account regarding the payment made, then maybe get in touch with NOW live chat where perhaps the transaction didn't go through.

Should you have now received the NOW Membership, then please ignore the above.